Reviews and Links


Here's what people are saying about Sosan Theresa Flynn:


Sosan was fantastic. She made us very comfortable, and gave us some ideas to consider before the wedding. She helped us plan the ceremony to perfectly reflect our joy. Her service was filled with loving, happy words and was also very spiritual, without being religious, which neither of us are.  -- Julie K.

Sosan was wonderful to work with. She was so open to our unique needs and didn't make us feel like we needed to follow a set guide for how our ceremony would be. She made us feel at peace the entire time. -- Meghan H.

We received many compliments that the ceremony was one of the most beautiful they'd been to.                                     -- Jesse E.

I would highly recommend Sosan as a wedding officiant. She helped make our ceremony everything we wanted it to be. She was organized, flexible, gracious, and encouraging throughout the process.  -- Diane B.

One great thing Sosan did during the ceremony was to have us face our guests for them to make a vow to support us as a couple. It was a wonderfully happy and funny moment, and we felt a huge wave of love from everyone. It was truly a most joyful ceremony, and just what we wanted for our wedding.    -- Tom H.

[Our] ceremony was personal, meaningful, and memorable. I was nervous that I would be so anxious/excited that I would have trouble being calm and present, making it difficult to recall the details of the ceremony after the fact. It turns out I didn't have to worry! Sosan gently included moments of mindfulness throughout the wedding and created a sense of ease that made being fully present more possible than I could have imagined. I'm so glad we chose Sosan! As an aside, I highly recommend doing the pre-marital counseling with Sosan as well; my husband and I found it very useful.    --Laura P.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Write a Review:

Review us on The Knot




See Sosan's reviews on My Party Planner

See Sosan's reviews on Wedding Wire, or submit a review,

Review Sosan on OneWed